A conference hosted by Fresno Pacific University and Central Valley Youth Network will explore how youth groups can prepare to serve.
Cultivate Conference 2022 will be March 19, 2022, on the main FPU campus, 1717 S/ Chestnut Ave., Fresno. The one-day event will feature more than a dozen speakers from FPU, area churches and other agencies helping high school students and youth leaders explore the “why?” around missions and equipping them with tools to better serve the Kingdom of God in our city and around the world. Lunch is provided. More information and registration at fresno.edu/news-events/event/2236/cultivate-conference-2022
Keynote speaker Marcus Marshall has a passion to connect and reach the lost and help raise up the next generation. He attended the Bethel School of Ministry in Redding, CA, and is now an outreach pastor in Tampa, FL.
- Meagan Bergem, pastor of children and youth, First Presbyterian Church of Fresno
- Taylor Starks, FPU assistant director of spiritual formation
- Randy and Angie Mewhirter have served Christ and his kingdom, locally and worldwide, since before they met the summer of 1972
- Sean Rafferty, leadership pastor at Rocky Mountain Calvary in Colorado Springs and founder of the E4LIFE gap year initiative
- Scott Mac Neil loves seeing students experience God in a new and fresh way on mission trips
- Rev. Vathanak Heang, senior pastor of Memorial United Methodist Church of Clovis
- Brandon Jackson, youth ministry co-director at On Ramps Covenant Church, Fresno
- Janice Line, youth and discipleship pastor at Bethany Church in Fresno
- Darren Duerksen, Ph.D., associate professor of intercultural and religious studies at FPU
- Rebecca McMillen, Ph.D., chair, FPU Division of Visual and Performing Arts
- George Dougherty, D.M.A., director of bands and coordinator of instrumental music at FPU
- Karissa Liebe, discipleship and outreach pastor, Peoples Church, Fresno