Opportunities await for incoming students of all kinds at Fresno Pacific University—and now is the time to seize the future!
Applications are open in every area—traditional undergraduate, bachelor’s degree completion and master’s and seminary degrees—for the Spring and Fall 2023 semesters at FPU, where there is no application fee for freshmen and transfers and SAT and ACT scores are not required. Programs are offered at the main campus in Southeast Fresno and regional campuses in North Fresno, Visalia, Merced and Bakersfield as well as online. Apply online for any program at apply.fresno.edu/
Find a program
Information on programs, registration, tuition, financial aid, transferring and more are available on the FPU website:
- High school and transfer students and their parents at Undergraduate | Fresno Pacific University
- Adults with at least 6 units of transferrable credit wishing to complete their bachelor’s degree at Degree Completion | Fresno Pacific University
- Professionals planning a master’s degree at Graduate Programs | Fresno Pacific University
- Students interested in seminary degrees, from a Master of Divinity to an M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy, at fresno.edu/seminary
- Online programs Online | Fresno Pacific University
FPU offers traditional bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees covering more than 100 areas of study in the arts, sciences and professions including business, education and nursing. Bachelor’s degree completion and master’s programs are available in the fields of business, education, ministry, social and public services. A Christ-centered faith is part of all programs, though students from all faiths—or none—are welcome.
Graduate on time
Earning a degree on time gives graduates a head start on entering or progressing in the work force or going on to further education. FPU gets qualified students graduated on time with a four-year guarantee for those in traditional undergraduate programs, and two-year guarantees for students entering with an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) from the California Community College system.
Bachelor’s degree completion and graduate students progress through their programs in groups, called “cohorts.” Members of cohorts learn from and support one another to aid completion, and evening classes make it easier to balance work and life.
An excellent education
The success of FPU is recognized nationally:
- U.S. News & World Report ranks FPU second in social mobility, the rate at which students from low-income backgrounds earn their bachelor’s degree, 16th in Best Values and 39th overall in its Regional Universities—West category.
- Washington Monthly rated FPU 35th among Best Bang for the Buck Schools in the West. The publication rates schools on their contribution to the public good.
- Money rated FPU number 132 of 671 colleges nationally in quality, affordability and outcomes for graduates.
The real benefits of a university degree
Studies show those who earn a bachelor’s degree make an average of $1.2 million more over their lifetimes over those with only a high school diploma, as well as other financial and social benefits. Despite Rising Costs, College Is Still a Good Investment - Liberty Street Economics (newyorkfed.org)
Students find themselves at FPU
Fresno Pacific University students are the face of the Central Valley. Some 49% are first-generation students and 45% identify as Latinx. In all, 67% of students at come from families that earn less than $40,000 per year, and over 98% qualify for financial aid.
Check out FPU with a campus visit:
- Main campus news.fresno.edu/article/10/10/2022/campus-visits-help-students-families-see-if-fpu-right-them
- North Fresno North Fresno Campus | Fresno Pacific University
- Visalia Visalia Campus | Fresno Pacific University
- Merced Merced Campus | Fresno Pacific University
- Bakersfield Bakersfield Campus | Fresno Pacific University