Five Fresno Pacific University alumni have been named part of Fresno’s 2022 40 Under 40.
The 40 Under 40 program, presented by Business Street Online, recognizes outstanding business professionals in the private and public sectors of Central California who have yet to reach the age of 40. “They have demonstrated a strong work ethic, and are the leaders of today as well as tomorrow,” according to the announcement.
This year’s alumni members are:
- Whitney Bunker (BA ’08), co-founder and director at City Without Orphans
- Renato Bustamante (BA ’20), men’s soccer coach at College of the Sequoias
- Chris De León (BA ’16), community gardens program manager at Fresno Metro Ministry
- Patricia Vazquez Topete (BA ’15), vice president and community relations market manager at Citibank
- Stephanie Zimmerman (MA ’09, BA ’06), president and therapist at Zimmerman Therapy Group & Entera Therapy